RS/6000-B50 Install Questions

Subject: RS/6000-B50 Install Questions
From: Sean O. Denney (sdenney@cise.ufl.edu)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 15:13:16 MDT

To whomever has info on this:

I recently enrolled in a UNIX Systems Administration class at my
university (University of Florida), and the class is going to be using
IBM RS/6000 Model B50 (15 of them to be exact). The two OSs that the
professor is going to instruct us on are AIX and Yellow Dog Linux.

My question, to those of you who have done this, are there any quirks
to the installation process of YDL on the RS/6000 (besides the install
sheet on the web site).

If so, can you please advise me on them.

Thank you
--- Sean Denney