Airport and YDL?

Subject: Airport and YDL?
From: Josh Davidson (josdav@tfn.net)
Date: Wed Aug 16 2000 - 01:23:37 MDT

I have a Pismo that I'm beginning to get working pretty well. It would help,
though, if I could access the internet from linux to get some of the files I
need. I have an airport-to-ethernet-to-DSL connection that works great for
the Pismo in MacOS mode, and works great for the other computers in my
office. But I can't figure out how to get airport working under linux. I
have BenH's 2.2.17pre13 kernel and the airport.o file is in /lib/modules.
what do I do next? and how can I see if it's working? Is there an airport
signal status monitor for linux? one that works on the console (until I get
X working)?

Thanks for your help,
Josh