Re: Any Yellow Dogs on 7200?

Subject: Re: Any Yellow Dogs on 7200?
From: Andrew Diller (dillera@isc.upenn.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 08:48:22 MDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Josh Smith" <irilyth@infersys.com>
To: <yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2000 3:08 AM

> JH == Joshua H <beats@azstarnet.com>
>
> JH> Anyone have good luck running it on an ibook?

My ibook runs perfectly, the only thing I don't have is sound and sleep
(with pmud).

- airport runs great
- XF86 4.0.1 does 32bits, accelerated
--- mouse scroll wheeling works in everything with 4.0.1!
- the newest MOL works great in console mode and is fast!

I'm using the latest benh kernal, with his airport module, and the XF86
source from Ajohsi.

All in all, the ibook turned out to be a great linux machine. But I'm
looking forward to getting a Pismo for the larger screen rez.

-andy diller