Re:XF4 and 2.2.17pre20-ben1[solved]

Subject: Re:XF4 and 2.2.17pre20-ben1[solved]
From: Karl Safranek (karls142@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 13:07:19 MDT

I just solved my problem, after hours of dilligent searching, I found my
solution in the LPPC archives. The solution was to create the
/etc/input/mice directory to handle the new input layer.
Why was this not in the INSTRUCTIONS!?

After that, I switched the 'custom' XFConfig created by Xconfigurator
for the one I downloaded from YD's web site and it all works in
beautiful 24(32?) bit color. I'm going to leave X alone for a while and
enjoy it. :-)

Hollis, thanks for the info, I would probably have kept using that
config file.

karl