Re: summer 2000 iMac

Subject: Re: summer 2000 iMac
From: Soren N. Madsen (snm@mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 14:40:57 MDT

Who/what is AYL?

Also, how do I see past posts -before the end of the month when Terrasoft
post them on the web?

I'm subscribing (and reading) this list but I only keep, what I think I
might need. I don't recall reading anything on August 21 which solved any
of the problems I noted, please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks,
Soren