Re: dreaded php 4.0 compile problem

Subject: Re: dreaded php 4.0 compile problem
john.newsom@bsd405.com
Date: Sun Aug 27 2000 - 20:23:04 MDT

Thank you for the info. I did the simple patch off the PPCLINUX list,
got php 4.0 to compile, and all is well. But I will try the more
complete? patch you posted, Michael, since I don't want to run into
problems later on. I also had to use the config file path directive,
since I wanted php.ini in a different place. So is the compile problem
related to the mac platform? or is it a Red Hat issue. I used the
directions that were posted on the YDL list in JUne. Very complete,
except for the needed patch, and the location of the php.ini file.

John Newsom