Re: Any Yellow Dogs on 7200?

Subject: Re: Any Yellow Dogs on 7200?
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nmlists@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 02:39:23 MDT

I've installed YDL and LinuxPPC 2000 on an assortment of Power Computing
boxes and they've all worked fine save for some video flakiness with the
ATI Twin Turbo in the oldest of the machines. Most of them are Power's
7200-based boards (PowerCenter and PowerCenter Plus boards, marketed as PC
and PC Pro). Ethernet's worked fine, SCSI fine as well.

I think the only troubles I've had have been as a result of Power's
modifications to the 7200 spec, as a matter of fact. You should be
fine. Enjoy!