Re: XF4 and 2.2.17pre20-ben1[solved]

Subject: Re: XF4 and 2.2.17pre20-ben1[solved]
From: Karl Safranek (karls142@home.com)
Date: Mon Aug 28 2000 - 14:34:51 MDT

Hi Bryan,

Actually, I got the kernel from kernel.xorsis.com. Ben doesn't have the
'pre20' kernel posted yet. The instructions I was referring to were the ones
on Yellowdog's web site --although they did have the link to Ben's site
there, I didn't follow it 'cause I already had the kernel.

However, I was on Ben's site a few hours prior to installing the kernel and
missed those instructions...so Doh! is right. ;-)

karl