Re: File size limit exceeded

Subject: Re: File size limit exceeded
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 00:59:16 MDT

Hi - Have you tried typing limit or ulimit -a depending on your
shell to see if a filesize limit has somehow been set? It sounds like a
this is the case. If so, you probably need to start digging through your
various init scripts (boot and shell) to find out where the limit is
being set.

Jim

Vance C. Mizuba's bits of Mon, 28 Aug 2000 translated to: