Newbie question, one last time.

Subject: Newbie question, one last time.
From: Nathan A. McQuillen (nmlists@steaky.dhs.org)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 12:54:44 MDT

Ok, last time before I give up:

Can anybody recommend a kernel/NIC combination that will allow me to use
fast Ethernet on a beige G3 or PowerCenter Pro, and point me towards some
/specific/ instructions for rebuilding the kernel with 10/100 support if
that's necessary? I've asked several lists, several times, and nobody
seems willing to provide this information -- as much as I appreciate YDL
and LinuxPPC, and as knowledgeable as the user communities seem to be, it
sure seems hard to get such a simple question answered. Please, folks --
this will make or break whether I can use YDL for my current project.

Thanks in advance,
Nathan