Re: dreaded php 4.0 compile problem

Subject: Re: dreaded php 4.0 compile problem
john.newsom@bsd405.com
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 16:12:31 MDT

Not sure if it is important or not. It didn't work when I tried the
default location, even with sym links. But it could be that other
factors were causing the failure. Stupidly, I changed several pieces,
rather than one at a time. When I recompile with the better patch, I'll
try the default location and see what happens.

John Newsom