Two question: PowerBook/MailingList

From: William A. Harkness (quasar@mail.csuchico.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 29 2000 - 17:10:31 MDT

1st) Yep, I'm still trying to figure out how to get the mouse to work in the
Dependency Mode and the missing /usr swab error on my Pismo PB. I posted my
query about 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear a solution to the problem.
(e-mail me for furthur details of my config)

2nd) What kind of proggie is this Digest based upon? It takes appx 30 to 45
seconds just for the digest version to pop up on my computer (I have Win/Mac
cpus) both give a very l o n g delay, sometimes comes up with an error msg
stating "fetch attribution: Too many". I'm not quite sure if I config'ed my
mail prog incorrectly, however I subscribe to 7 other digests, and they all
work fine. This is the only one I've had trouble with. It only works with
personal mail clients, not server-based mail clients. I dunno why.