Install problems on a 9600/350

Subject: Install problems on a 9600/350
From: Felix C. Liberato (fcrespo@multicanaltps.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 02:51:35 MDT

-- I'm attempted to install YDL in a 9600/350 PPC and after partitioning the external drive correctly , when I push "Done" in fdisk, the machine falls and says things like "Segmentation fault...install exited abnormally...sending kill signal...you safely reboot your system". I'm lost because using the same installer and the same external drive on a beige G3 all works fine. My 9600 configuration is:
    -PPC 9600/350Mhz
    -320 Mb RAM
    -Dual video display card(One Twin Turbo and one Matrox)
    -External drive Quantum Fireball 4Gb (Entirely dedicated to Linux-I wish-)

Félix Crespo Liberato
Multicanal
C/ Saturno nº 1
Pozuelo de Alarcón