XF86Config video configuration for iMac

Subject: XF86Config video configuration for iMac
From: dan (dan.kortschak@adelaide.edu.au)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:34:54 MDT

Hi, I've just install XFree4 on my iMac (D) from Howarth's RPMs and I am
unable to figure out to define the ATI Rage Pro 64 of the iMac in
XF86Config so that the thing works. Does anyone have the device lines
for XF86Config for this? I'm running CS1.2 with Michael Peters' USB
backported kernel 2.2.17pre16.
Also on a side note, when I try to --rebuild the source RPM of
XFree4.0.1 rpm tells me that it is unable to deal with packages with
major version number >3. I;m using 3.0.4-1 which as far as I'm aware is
the latest - does this mean that there is not way to rebuild the
XFree4.0.1 source rpm to a binary?

thanks
Dan Kortschak