Back-Up Solutions

Subject: Back-Up Solutions
From: Derek (derek@digitalgear.com)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 10:40:17 MDT

We are an all Mac house that is trying to move towards Linux file servers,
etc. What we are having trouble finding for YDL is a backup solution that
will work with our existing system. We have one machine dedicated to
backing up with Retrospect and that does fine for all our Macs. The oddball
is the Linux server. Any good solutions that might come with YDL or that we
could install and run over TCP to the tape machine located on the
Mac/Retrospect server?

Thanks for any help!