YDL will not install

Subject: YDL will not install
From: Alfredo (arm3@lex.infi.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 16:48:48 MDT

First the installer won't recognise the Ramdisk size, then when it gets
near the end, it skips over the mouse configuration. Retry doesn't
work, and if I go to the menu, it won't work. I have added a USB card,
and Have used YDL with the USB card and mouse(Logitech)

I am running a beige G3. I tried unplugging the mouse, that didn't
help. YDL seems to have a problem with the 250 Zip too. YDL is at
address 5 and the Zip is at address 6.

Should I have the zip off on install?

BTW, I have been having trouble since I installed SuSE6.4. It had some
problems with sound and the CD. I uninstalled, reformatted. I tried
reinstalling SuSE, the LinuxPPC, both failed. Packages wouldn't load. I
have checked the drive, and it seems OK. It runs Mac apps just fine.

TIA

Al