mount samba shares

Subject: mount samba shares
From: Kevin Heflin (kheflin@shreve.net)
Date: Thu Aug 31 2000 - 23:12:00 MDT

I'm trying to mount a directory from another linux server running samba.

I've been trying to read through the man pages for mount and smbmount, but
haven't been able to make sense of it. Till now, I've only used mount to
mount my HFS hardrives...

A search of the ydl mailing list turned up no results for smbmount.

I didn't want to have to use nfs, because samba was already set up on the
other linux server, with all the shares set up..

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Kevin

Kevin Heflin          | ShreveNet, Inc.      | Ph:318.222.2638 x103
VP/Production         | 333 Texas St #175    | FAX:318.221.6612
kheflin@shreve.net    | Shreveport, LA 71101 | http://www.shreve.net