Using YDL 2.0 as a server

Subject: Using YDL 2.0 as a server
From: YDL (ydl@hernect.dhs.org)
Date: Wed Aug 01 2001 - 23:44:25 MDT

Hello, I'm new to the Linux world, but have some experience with unix
through OS X. I've been looking for stable alternatives to Classic MacOS
servers for awhile now. MacOS X looks great but I want to look at Linux
too. Maybe someone here can help me.

Here's what I need to be able to do:
1. Web server with PHP, and SQL, FTP server
2. Mail server (pop/imap/smtp/and web mail)
3. File server for Macs and Windoze
4. Possibly DNS server
5. And it would be great if I could use the AV inputs on my PowerMac
7600 to capture an image from a camera for use as a web cam (capture and
save the image as a JPEG locally).

I know this is a lot to ask but I think it's possible. If anyone knows
any or all solutions to these needs, please let me know. Thanks!