Error starting up YDL 2

Subject: Error starting up YDL 2
From: TheTruth-Articles (articles@lowndescountytruth.com)
Date: Thu Aug 02 2001 - 13:47:13 MDT

I just installed YDL 2 on a Power Mac G4 and I get an error on start up.
It seems that it cannot initialize the graphical interface; I noticed
this screen dump at the end of the startup dump:

(EE) R128(0): Given depth (32) is not supported by r128 driver
(II) Unloading /usr/x11R6/lib/modules/libugahwa
(EE) Screen(s) found, but none have usable configuration

This hinted me at the possibility that my monitor will not work.
When I installed I specified the monitor as a CTX PL5 which is what I'm
using and set the monitor resolutions. Is there anyway I can go back to
that setup procedure without having to reinstall.
I would like to play with different settings for the monitor.
Or does anybody know what is wrong and what I should do.
Thanks.