2.0 INSTALL

Subject: 2.0 INSTALL
From: Stalvi (stalvi@mac.com)
Date: Fri Aug 03 2001 - 00:30:33 MDT

I downloaded the YD 2.0 ISO file and created a CD from it and am now
trying to install it on a 7600 with a G4/450 upgrade installed.

I can get the base install to work fine, but if I try anything that
has a GUI, it gives me a dependancy problem with mozilla and kills
the installer.

Anyone else see that problem? It's possible I downloaded a bad ISO
and have been trying to do it again from a different site, but have
had no luck even getting through.

I'm fairly new to Linux and installing the base and then installing
the other packages manually is a bit beyond me.

BTW - I couldn't believe the base package does not install basic net
commands like ping and nslookup. Seems silly not too.

I'll keep trying to get another copy, but would appreciate hearing
from others if they've had any problems like this.

Stalvi