Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo
From: Alan Orth (aorth@mac.com)
Date: Sat Aug 04 2001 - 21:26:00 MDT

Thanks, man. I am having the troubles during the actual install, not on the
system, though. :(

--
Alan Orth
aorth@mac.com

Alan--

I cannot help, as I am a pretty green Linuxer. But I can report that I was able to install YDL (development) on my stock Pismo (500Mh) without difficulty. Mozilla works fine. So at least it is doable.

-- _____________ Ted Goranson Fusecap and Sirius-Beta, Virginia Beach USA 757/426-6704 tedg@sirius-beta.com Symmetry Conference: http://www.isis-s.unsw.edu.au

------ End of Forwarded Message