Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 10:55:42 MDT

on 8/5/01 12:07 AM, Stalvi at stalvi@mac.com wrote:

> I am having the exact same problem on a 7600. It fails to install
> when I try to install any package that has a GUI. I'm suspecting I
> got a bad ISO image. Can't recall the place that I got it from
> right now because I did it at work and I am at home currently.
>
> If you find a solution, because I really would like to have the
> installer handle everything correctly, please post it.

I have a good disk - it installs fine, if someone could tell me where the
Linux tools are for making a . ISO - roxio toast seems to butcher it on the
Mac - although it burns the . ISO just fine. I'll make it and post to FTP.

 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com
 www.prometheusmedia.com