Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo
From: Alan Orth (aorth@mac.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 11:23:41 MDT

I downloaded my image from linuxiso.org... I would use "CD-Copy" by Astarte
to make the ISO. Thanks.

--
Alan Orth
aorth@mac.com

> I am having the exact same problem on a 7600. It fails to install > when I try to install any package that has a GUI. I'm suspecting I > got a bad ISO image. Can't recall the place that I got it from > right now because I did it at work and I am at home currently. > > If you find a solution, because I really would like to have the > installer handle everything correctly, please post it.

I have a good disk - it installs fine, if someone could tell me where the Linux tools are for making a . ISO - roxio toast seems to butcher it on the Mac - although it burns the . ISO just fine. I'll make it and post to FTP.

Robert Brandtjen -------------------------------------- Web Site Creation and Hosting Services Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com www.prometheusmedia.com