HELLO!!! IS ANYONE THERE?! (was: image not found... try again)

Subject: HELLO!!! IS ANYONE THERE?! (was: image not found... try again)
From: Mike & Tracy Holt (res04d8w@gte.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 16:31:11 MDT

This is the third time I've sent this message... could someone at least
acknowledge that you got the message?!?! This may seem inconsequential,
but I am not a mac person and I don't know the ins and outs of the mac
system. If you don't understand my question, please ask for more info,
but please say something, anything would help.

Thanks, Mike