Re: Help with setting up a pop server

Subject: Re: Help with setting up a pop server
From: Jim Cole (greyleaf@yggdrasill.net)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 18:08:23 MDT

This might be the case for many default installations, but there are ways
around the problem you mention. Running with multiple queues. Running with
short timeouts and a sweeper process to pick up the stragglers. No doubt
life is simpler with an MTA that "just does it", but I don't think anyone
is arguing that sendmail is the simplest solution ;)

Jim

Graham Leggett's bits of Sun, 5 Aug 2001 translated to: