Re: HELLO!!! IS ANYONE THERE?! (was: image not found... try again)

Subject: Re: HELLO!!! IS ANYONE THERE?! (was: image not found... try again)
From: Elliott (kilowatt@cinci.rr.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 18:35:06 MDT

Hey you fucking ass, Joe, email groups like this one keep linux alive.
Those people who you called an ass are not even sure if the email made
it onto the list.
Sure, we are not paid to help anyone, we are here because we like it.
Go ahead, flame me. I expect it for defending a newbie.
As soon as I saw Mike's email, I knew someone would jump on him. Its
just typical of these groups.

As for the helpfull people on this list, thanks for all the help you
have given so many people, for free. It really sets us apart from
the typical fee-based tech support.