Re: having a VERY hard time booting-help!

Subject: Re: having a VERY hard time booting-help!
From: Christopher Stockwell (drstockwell@home.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 19:33:02 MDT

Thank you for the reply Peter.
Well, I've re-installed, and done what you recommended.
Sorry, no boot. I am so frustrated, I've put several whole days into
this...
OK, It installs fine. But does not boot, not even from open firmware.
It's as if yaboot, ybin, etc. is not even ON the boot partition.
Is there a way to check this? and can you then edit yaboot.config?
Thanks for your time.
chris