Re: Request: header

Subject: Re: Request: header
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Sun Aug 05 2001 - 20:59:03 MDT

Some folks requested this in the past
and I asked everyone what they thought.
Essentially if most people want something,
we'll have no problem making the addition.

As it turned out, it seemed there were quite a few
people that would prefer not to have a subject
header added so we didn't.

I'd recommend setting up your email client
to filter messages to: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com
into their own email box rather then your inbox.

Most emails clients support this including pine, kmail, eudora, etc.

-Dan

--

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.