Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies

Subject: Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies
cdowns@amanet.org
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 10:08:51 MDT

I just purchased the retail pkg for YDL, and am trying without any luck to
install it on a G4 dual 450 w/ factory options. I tried to make an 8 gig
partition for YDL, but it didnt seem to be able to format it, so I dropped
the size down to 4G, and it formatted fine. When I go to install ANY
package, it installs, but then cannot resolve the package dependencies. It
always just sits and does nothing. I've tried it many times, but still no
luck. Any suggestions?

Charles

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message is intended solely for the use
of the person or organization to which it is addressed. It may
contain information that is privileged, proprietary and confidential
in nature. If you are not the intended recipient please do not
disseminate, distribute or copy this communication, by e-mail or
otherwise. Instead, please notify us immediately by return e-mail
including the original message in your reply. We ask you to then
delete and discard all copies of the e-mail. Thank you.