Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 install troubles on Pismo
From: Scott Frankel (leknarf@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:40:35 MDT

I installed YDL on my stock Pismo without [too much ;) ] trouble. At least
I didn't run into the problem you describe. I installed from purchased disks.
Were yours downloaded?

At one point my installation hit a snag that it couldn't handle (I don't recall

now what it was). On repeating the process, the installer had trouble
negotiating the bogus, partial install already present on my disks. FWIW,
I'd recommend re-partitioning before re-installing.

Good luck!
Scott