Re: Boot-CD doesn't contain System Folder?

Subject: Re: Boot-CD doesn't contain System Folder?
From: perry phillips (pm_perry@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 12:54:23 MDT

Once you know the OF device name of the IDE drive, you can boot from OF:
boot [ide-devicename:XX],\\yaboot
where XX is the boot partition on that drive.
It's probably worth trying permutations of some theme like:
boot ide:11,\\yaboot
if no one has any better suggestions...

regards,
perry

(option + command + "o" + "f" for OF prompt)