Re: Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies

Subject: Re: Installation Problems w/ Package Dependencies
From: perry phillips (pm_perry@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 16:16:29 MDT

Once you've had a partial install go bad, it's time to start over.
That means, when you go to install YDL, delete the old partitions
(boot, swap, max) and create new ones. Also, you're going to be very
sorry you devoted 12 GB to HFS format (see my other note). OS X
should be installed before YDL, btw. Setting up the triple boot
option is somewhat tricky and you should review past messages about
triple booting and OS X.

regards,
perry

>I'm sorry to be vague. Here is what I have done.
>
>I wiped the drive and made the allocations for OS 9, X, and free for YDL.
>
>I installed 9.1 on the first segment, per the instructions

Are there any instructions about how to set up a triple boot option
with OS X? I haven't seen any.