RE: Firewalls

Subject: RE: Firewalls
From: fulghum, matt (matt2@bcc.cba.ua.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 19:16:12 MDT

You are dumb. no more spam from you.

-----Original Message-----
From: cdowns [mailto:cdowns@skillsoft.com]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2001 8:05 PM
To: yellowdog-general@lists.yellowdoglinux.com

Parse this " YOU ARE GAY" hows that > i dont care about your little gay
firewall anyway..... go nuy a stupid router doesnt affect me, was just
trying to help the first time and it turned into a gay fleame war....

hows that ?> have a nice day

-D

"Paul J. Lucas" wrote:

On Mon, 6 Aug 2001, cdowns wrote:

> HuH ? Why ? sounds like a poor administrative way out of holding an on
> the job retirement postion with minimal effort and a closed source
> product you have no control over....

        I'll try to parse your "English" as best I can. I already said
        why. Go back and reread my message.

        As for closed source: I don't care. I don't have the source
        code to my car, either, but it's a lot easier to buy a car off
        the lot than it would be to make one from pieces.

        - Paul

--

Network Security Administrator

Christopher M Downs