Re: Firewalls

Subject: Re: Firewalls
From: cdowns (cdowns@skillsoft.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 20:56:27 MDT

allset... i appologize for my lame pissing and moaning im back now. i
just try to help people as much as i can and when this stuff happens i
get upset that is fairly obvious at this point. so i do appologize and i
hope i did not affend anyone. i just hate flame wars, the thing is i
dont even use yellow dog, i use slackware and i just support it becuase
i think its a great thing, i was a mac guy for a long time and its nice
to see other people learn something new and improved. hopefully all
will forgive me as i have helped many people on this list and i would
like to continue to do so.

Sincerely,

-D

--