Re: YDL 2.0 installation weirdness on a 4400

Subject: Re: YDL 2.0 installation weirdness on a 4400
From: Juha Västi (jix@mac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 06 2001 - 05:36:14 MDT

>Download the PL G* cache utility, also try inserting a string in the boot-x
>kernel instructions area to force the monitor settings.
>
>Maybe someone else can suggest a string for you.

Hmm, any urls for the cache utility? And for the string, I'd really
appreciate if someone could tell me a goodwokring string to put in
the bootx kernel options , if it's any help, I'm using the onboard
graphics which goes "through" the gamewizard (Voodoo2) to the
monitor.. I can take the gamewizard away though if it's a problem.

        Juha Västi