Re: Firewalls ( Mr. lucas is a RAT. )

Subject: Re: Firewalls ( Mr. lucas is a RAT. )
From: cdowns (cdowns@skillsoft.com)
Date: Tue Aug 07 2001 - 22:00:20 MDT

I Agree, i got fired today becuase of Mr. Lucas ! just kidding ( thought you
got me eh ? Mr. Lucas) they laughed at him for atleast an hour, we sat around
making up good stuff to reply to you and laughed like crazy ( was a fun day ),
it seams he is alittle whine ass and grabbed our dns records of what he could
get and mailed it to several people in my corporation complaining about me.
never mind being a pain in the ass on this list, he is a little rat who thinks
sending mail to other admins will get someone in trouble, anyway you still are
GAY Mr. Lucas ! and i agree with this last message completely, end this. This
is a public list so ...... dont take it personal ?>

take care all the rest of you.

-D

--
 Network Security Administrator