RE: yup errors

Subject: RE: yup errors
From: Isak Lyberth (ily@serv01.vejlehs.dk)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 01:24:45 MDT

If you ftp to their main site you will find the updated RPM wich you can
download and install... Yes yes i know, it kind of destroys the meaning of
the whole yup thing (by the way there is a yup update).
Problems start when a package is installed with the --force or --nodeps
switches. Yup still don't handle fixing dependancies.

Regards Isak