Re: Where is the default Apache web root folder in YDL

Subject: Re: Where is the default Apache web root folder in YDL
From: Peter M. Bagnall (peter_bagnall@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 11:00:05 MDT

I'd not worry about where the default is. Just decide
where you want it to be and then tweak your http.conf
file to point there. You'll need to change your
DocumentRoot, and there will be a matching <Directory>
directive in there too, which you will need to change
to match. I find the defaults that most distros use
just plain annoying!

If you need help tweaking the apache config feel free
to ask me, since it's something I've done a few times
now.