Kernel Compiling, error in acenic.c

Subject: Kernel Compiling, error in acenic.c
Bob_Fermin@averydennison.com
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 12:30:19 MDT

Greetings,

     Well 'Ive taken the plunge and have decided to compile a custom
kernel; as a Linux rookie its a big step. I'm having a problem during the
"make"
phase. There seems to be some errors in the acenic.c driver. I'm not
interested in the Ace NIC card but I cant find where to remove the use of
the Ace
NIC card in the "make xconfig" phase. Shall I just comment out those
lines in the Makefile and be done with it?

Bob