Re: Request: header

Subject: Re: Request: header
From: Robert Brandtjen (rob@prometheusmedia.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 15:47:33 MDT

on 8/8/01 2:20 PM, Graham Leggett at minfrin@sharp.fm wrote:

> And I didn't because having email scattered around a whole lot of
> different mail folders annoys me.
>
> To make this clear: I do NOT want to move YDL (or any othe mailing list)
> to a separate folder. So please stop suggesting that I should.
>
> Adding a prefix to the subject line does not affect anyone. I fail to
> see why people are objecting.

Actually, none of the lists I belong to have a header - they are all just
like this - must be Unix thingy - since I don't belong to any none *nix type
lists - i.e. No lists that donšt concern themselves with *nix software.

 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com
 www.prometheusmedia.com