Re: Searchable Lists

Subject: Re: Searchable Lists
From: Dan Burcaw (dburcaw@terraplex.com)
Date: Wed Aug 08 2001 - 17:06:51 MDT

Archives are generated the moment list traffic happens.
It's only the list web site that doesn't get updated as frequently (as it is
not an automated process like the actual archival is).

So, just FYI.. you can replace the month "June" with say "August"
and access the to-date August lists. That said, thanks for reminding me,
I will update the page. :-)

> Any chance of the archives including July and August? When I search, teh
> latest date I can find is June 30, 2001.
>
> Thanks,
> Rich
> -- Just imagine a really neat quote here --

> Send a cool gift with your E-Card

Regards, Dan Burcaw Terra Soft Solutions, Inc.