Apple pro mouse problem.

Subject: Apple pro mouse problem.
From: Niall Dalton (ndalton@ics.uci.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 16:43:09 MDT

hi,

I've installed the latest yellowdog on a G4 mac. Everything works fine
except for emulating buttons 2 and 3 in X. I'm using an Apple Pro mouse.
I've fiddled with various things like the mouse file in sysconfig, made
sure that the devices exist, the keyboard mappings and so on to no avail.
The mouse file alleges that keys 87 and 88 are buttons 2 and 3, and I've
tried the 'shift-numlock' and variations to try to enable the number pad
for mouse use. I read some previous mail that this may help..

So, suggestions?

Thanks!
niall