Re: VNC Server

Subject: Re: VNC Server
From: ABrady (kcsmart@kc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 18:37:24 MDT

Yes, some sort of wm needs to be installed so VNC has something to export.
It doesn't have to be one of those you listed, though. It can be fvwm,
icewm, blackbox, enlightenment, twm, xfce....in short any sort of
windowmanager will do the trick.

But, xwindows is needed by them and is also needed but VNC.