Re: YDL: console font ?

Subject: Re: YDL: console font ?
From: johan h. buelens (johan@illuminati.be)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 20:34:11 MDT

yes, i want the open firmware font. other fonts i found with xfontsel or
consolechars don't com close, so preventing linux from superceding the font in
the first place is probbly the only thing to do.

not being a kernel hacker, do you have some pointers as to where to look in the
kernel code ?

many thanks,

johan

--