Re: oppenoffice 63 fixed but bugy errors..

Subject: Re: oppenoffice 63 fixed but bugy errors..
lewis@napanet.net
Date: Fri Aug 10 2001 - 10:39:31 MDT

I would like to help but if you ask for help
with "these errors" from "some of the tools" it is
pretty difficult and your email address is invalid.

I have oo633b installed on YDL 2.0 and have been using it for
several weeks. I have not found it particularly troublesome.
If you could be a bit more specific about the bugs I will try
and reproduce them on my system.
Where did you get oo633 from (ie whose build are you using?)
Is this "net" install?
Which menu commands give which errors?
Stephen Lewis