Re: Sendmail help

Subject: Re: Sendmail help
From: Brian Watson (bcwatso1@uiuc.edu)
Date: Sat Aug 11 2001 - 19:03:09 MDT

When I try the make command I get this....

make -f Makefile.in MAKELEVEL= Makefiles
set -e; for i in src/util src/global src/dns src/master src/postfix
src/smtpstone src/sendmail src/error src/pickup src/cleanup src/smtpd
src/local src/lmtp src/trivial-rewrite src/qmgr src/smtp src/bounce
src/pipe src/showq src/postalias src/postcat src/postconf
src/postdrop src/postkick src/postlock src/postlog src/postmap
src/postsuper src/nqmgr src/qmqpd src/spawn src/flush src/virtual ;
do \
  (set -e; echo "[$i]"; cd $i; rm -f Makefile; \
  make -f Makefile.in Makefile MAKELEVEL=) || exit 1; \
done;
[src/util]
(set -e; echo "# DO NOT EDIT"; /bin/sh ../../makedefs && cat
Makefile.in) >Makefile
No <db.h> include file found.
Install the appropriate db*-devel package first.
See the RELEASE_NOTES file for more information.
make: *** [Makefile] Error 1
make: *** [Makefiles] Error 1
make: *** [Makefiles] Error 2