Re: Sendmail help

Subject: Re: Sendmail help
From: Brian Watson (bcwatso1@uiuc.edu)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 21:37:32 MDT

>That means you don't have important development tools installed.

I had the same problem... I chose the server installation package,
but that is lacking almost all of the packages that are needed in
order to compile and install a lot of these software packages. I
should do a total reinstallation, but I've got everything "working"
for now, and, until I understand linux more, I don't want to throw
away all of the work I've put into it. :)

--Brian