Re: close to giving up on YDL 2

Subject: Re: close to giving up on YDL 2
From: Aake Svensson (aakesve@algonet.se)
Date: Sun Aug 12 2001 - 22:43:19 MDT

After beeing able to succesfully install the complete install from
the install CD (without caffeine) i'd like to try updating the kernel
as well (getting bolder). Is there anyway to download this well
rounded-kernel? I tried the ftp but it isn't available anymore.

Regards,

Åke Svensson, Linux Newbie, Sweden