Re: JDE on YDL

Subject: Re: JDE on YDL
From: Scott Frankel (leknarf@pacbell.net)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 15:43:02 MDT

That may have been my suggestion. I'm using the J2SDK1.3 under YDL2.0.
Works great. As for your previous question, try adding this line (or
valid
similacra) to your .bash_profile:

       PATH=$PATH:/usr/local/j2sdk1.3Beta/j2sdk1.3/bin/

You may also want to create a classpath environment variable in the same
dot file. i.e.:

    export CLASSPATH=.:$HOME/classes:./classes

Godd luck -
Scott