Re: Switching to GNOME

Subject: Re: Switching to GNOME
From: Matt Larson (ml582@columbia.edu)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 12:51:38 MDT

You can do this by hand with config files, but YDL 2.0 makes this easy for you by
providing an option that should be in the KDE menus somewhere (can't remember
where without the YDL desktop in front of me) to change the default desktop. It
should be obvious when you see it (it's called desktop change or something like
that); I tried it and it worked fine.

Matt Larson